Skip to main content

Dan Dasilva Review

Thanks for checking out my review on Dan Dasilva's 100K Blueprint.

Here we are going to get into his course, see what he's offering and then decide if it's a program for you really to get or not. Sound fair?

About the Founder – Dan DaSilva

Have you found out about Dan DaSilva before today? Does his name ring a bell? Or even, that's ok.

I mean, we are bombarded with a great deal of “gurus” day after day, so it's hard to memorize them all. But when you yourself have been aware of Dan, then you realize that he's an actual deal.

Before he decided to talk about his knowledge with the 100K Blueprint training course, Dan DaSilva was working solo.

Quite simply, he was building Shopify store after store until he decided to begin pouring out his knowledge onto other people.

You can follow Dan on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and other social networking channels.

If you're interested in knowing him better and researching dropshipping and e-commerce for free, I would recommend following Dan on YouTube when he shares the very best content there.

That said, let's proceed to more important parts of this review and learn how 100K Blueprint actually works.

Update: 100K Blueprint no Longer Available

I wrote this review back on June of 2019 and it's time for an upgrade on what Dan Dasilva has been doing. I checked his Youtube channel where he got most of his traffic to his 100K Blueprint course. 

I found the link to the course so it'd appear to be active. However, whenever you click "reserve my seat now" for some free "live" training workshop, you will find no dates available. So it's safe to express that this course is done.

I also noticed that the past time he posted a movie was on Jan 25, 2021. His twitter account no longer exists either. 

So where's Dan gone? Exactly why is 100K Blueprint not active anymore? I can only believe that Dan has shifted and is no longer teaching ecom. 

I will leave this review up in case he activates his course again.

Final Thoughts on the Course

There's without doubt that you are going to discover ways to do dropshipping from Dan Dasilva.

He includes a good course and by the full time you complete most of the modules you need to be good to go out there and start your store.

However you've already invested a grand in the course and will need money to fund your business. If you've got deep pockets then hey great for you but when not, listen up to what I need to say.

If you haven't read my reviews yet, you may not realize that I rave about eCom Elites by Franklin Hatchett.

I've bought and reviewed many courses both in dropshipping and affiliate marketing and I could honestly say this is the greatest course for the buck. Even the low cost aside, with over 175 videos in everything a beginner needs to start a dropshipping business is included.

I am talking training like how to create your store, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Google Shopping Ads, Instagram, Pinterest, Funnels, Chat bots, email marketing and so on. It's a huge amount of info and from a marketer that doesn't just teach, he does this stuff too.

Comments